Monday, June 30, 2014

Joe Manganiello: People’s Hottest Bachelor for 2014

Making all the ladies swoon, Joe Manganiello was named People's Hottest Bachelor.

In the upcoming issue of the mag, the “True Blood” star describes his personality and said, "I am part Sicilian. I am passionate. I am a hot-blooded person. If you don't like spicy, then maybe I'm not for you."

Joe also opened up about his first crush, which was Princess Leia. He also talked about his perfect kiss and said, “like you’re off the planet.”

The hottie continued about whether or not he believes in true love, "I think the crazy love that you fall into in the beginning turns into 'like' and 'need.' Chris Rock told me that! He's like, 'Kid, you wanna get married? Listen, there's love, and you can feel love the first night, but that's not what it is. It's, 'I like you and I need you.'"

As for Manganiello’s favorite part of a woman he says, "I'm big into smell. It's funny I got cast as a werewolf. There's something about the smell on that part of a woman's neck where it meets the jaw, ahhhh! It's heaven."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/magazines/joe-manganiello-1577958

Teri Polo Cheryl Burke Vanessa Minnillo Pamela Anderson Nicky Hilton Marisa Coughlan

No comments:

Post a Comment