Sunday, June 22, 2014

Jillian Michaels Poses Naked for Shape Magazine

Jillian Michaels graces the cover of Shape magazine and poses naked for an impressive inside photo shoot. ‘The Biggest Loser’ trainer reveals a stunning physique and also speaks candidly about her own health and fitness.




At age 40 the celebrity personal trainer who rose to fame with NBC’s ‘The Biggest Loser’ is on the cover of Shape for the fourth time and looks fabulous in a skimpy midriff bearing gray tank top and bikini bottoms. But this is the first time ever she has bared all for the inside pages of the popular fitness magazine.

It’s a testament not only to being in phenomenally great condition, but also of her confidence. She tells the publication, “When I think back on my 20s and 30s, I look better now than I ever have. Yes, I’m older but I’m also wiser and that’s a more intrinsic type of beauty.” She went in assessing herself, ‘My abs are the best part of my body. I know I’m lucky because when I’m in decent shape overall they tend to get toned very quickly.”

She also was candid about not being 100 percent satisfied, saying, ““Do I want to have a better butt? Sure, but I’m healthy and can wear my skinny jeans, and that’s good enough!”

She went on to emphasis that it’s not just about women’s physical appearance, of which we can all agree there is much too much emphasis, to the potential detriment of self-esteem. She said, “It’s important for women to have overall strength, because when you feel physically powerful, it transcends into every facet of your life.”

She spoke too of her own personal motivation, saying, “My best reason for having strong arms is because I love to pick up my kids.” Jillian Michaels and her partner Heidi Rhoades, have two children together; an adopted Haitian daughter Lukensia, four, and a son Phoenix, two. They have made appearances together on occasion on the red carpet.

Jillian Michaels’ Shape magazine cover photo can be seen here along with some more excerpts of the interview, in which she shares some of her workout and fitness tips. See more of the nude photo spread here.







Pictures: PR Photos

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/k281RONlETg/

Cindy Crawford April Scott Brittany Lee Aisha Tyler Teri Polo Cheryl Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment