Thursday, June 26, 2014

Chrissy Teigen is Drool-Worthy for GQ Mexico

Adding another cover to her credit, Chrissy Teigen is all smiles on the July 2014 cover of GQ Mexico magazine.

The 28-year-old bride of John Legend ditches her top and poses in a pair of blue bikini briefs, though it seems the GQ team may have done a little extra airbrushing around Ms. Teigen’s ta-tas.

In her interview, Chrissy credits her lovely mom for giving her the positive attitude and pleasant disposition for which she’s known.

"I think I inherited my personality from my mother, she's the happiest being in the world, I've never seen her in a bad mood. My bad side I must have got it from my dad."

And after the cover was unveiled, Teigen took to Instagram with a silly caption- "Hola!! Como se dice 'boobs' @GQmexico."



Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/magazines/teigen-1575476

Samantha Mumba Grace Park Jaime Pressly Missy Peregrym Shanna Moakler Chandra West

No comments:

Post a Comment