Monday, August 12, 2013

Love It Or Hate It ASHLEY GREENE

Exclusive... Ashley Greene Out For Dinner With Friends

Ashley Greene was spotted hanging out with some friends. She even brought along her four-legged BFF in a carrier. What caught my eye the most about the ‘Twilight‘ star, however, was her outfit. Overalls are supposed to be big this fall. Ashley’s wearing the summer version.

I’m going to leave the bikini top under the overalls alone: I just don’t think that works, no matter how amazing your body may be! My question is this: are you a fan of overalls or not? I have to say, I’m not sold on them, even in a cute way like with the pattern on Ashley’s.

Exclusive... Ashley Greene Out For Dinner With Friends Exclusive... Ashley Greene Out For Dinner With Friends Exclusive... Ashley Greene Out For Dinner With Friends Exclusive... Ashley Greene Out For Dinner With Friends Exclusive... Ashley Greene Out For Dinner With Friends Exclusive... Ashley Greene Out For Dinner With Friends Exclusive... Ashley Greene Out For Dinner With Friends Exclusive... Ashley Greene Out For Dinner With Friends

Photos by FAMEFLYNET

Source: http://imnotobsessed.com/2013/08/11/love-hate-ashley-greene/

Joss Stone Laura Prepon Erica Leerhsen Rachel Hunter Leslie Bega Natalie Imbruglia

No comments:

Post a Comment