Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi: Thrilled Over Son’s First Steps

She’s officially the mother of a one-year-old, and Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi couldn’t help but share her son Lorenzo’s first steps via her fiancé’s social media account.

On Monday, the “Jersey Shore” starlet’s child with Jionni LaValle turned 1 and the video camera was up and running when he began walking for the first time.

Along with the clip on LaValle’s Instagram page, Nicole also wrote a blog entry to convey her joy over the occasion.

Snooki wrote, "Today was the best day ever! My baby boy turned one and it was very special. I'm a very emotional mother to begin with so dealing with my baby turning one is freaking me out!!"

"Ever since becoming a mother my life has completely changed for the better. Lorenzo was the best thing that has ever happened to me. He's made me realize the important things in life and what really matters, and that's family. Now everything that I do is for my son, and I could not be a more prouder and happier mom. I love you Lorenzo, you are my world and I'm so proud of you! Love you to the stars and beyond."


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nicole-polizzi/nicole-%E2%80%9Csnooki%E2%80%9D-polizzi-thrilled-over-son%E2%80%99s-first-steps-915154

Cat Power Sarah Shahi Liz Phair Bali Rodriguez Lindsay Price Hilarie Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment