Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Lady Gaga Steps Out in Bra-Baring Unitard

Continuing to show off her bizarre wardrobe choices, Lady Gaga stepped out in New York City on Monday night (August 26).

Sticking with her always original fashion ensembles, the Mother Monster exited her luxe Big Apple hotel wearing a unitard that openly showed off her lacy black bra.

In other news, Gaga is known for sticking up for equal rights and equality in general, and last night at the MTV Video Music Awards she stepped up to the plate for boy band One Direction.

After getting booed when they won Best Song of the Summer, the "Bad Romance" songstress told the guys backstage, "If I did hear what I heard out there, I just want to tell you that you deserve every bit of success that you have and don't you dare let those people boo you."

"I want to leave right now. I don't even want to stay anymore because I don't want to be in a room where people are booing," she added.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lady-gaga/lady-gaga-steps-out-bra-baring-unitard-913795

Shannyn Sossamon Lena Headey Rachel Perry Rachel Nichols Beyoncé Mary Elizabeth Winstead

No comments:

Post a Comment