They may be on-again off-again in their relationship, but Katy Perry and John Mayer created something to last forever when they recorded a duet together for his upcoming album.
Written together, "Who You Love" gives fans a peek into the feelings the young couple had for each other.
On the track, the "Clarity" musician sings, "My girl, she ain't the one that I saw coming / sometimes I don't know which way to go / and I tried to run before but I'm not running anymore / 'cause I fought against it hard enough to know / that you love who you love who you love / you can't make yourself stop dreaming of who you're dreaming of / if it's who you love, then it's who you love."
In response, the "Firework" songstress' verse goes, "My boy he ain't the one that I saw coming / and some have said his heart's too hard to hold / and it takes a little time / but you should see him when he shines / 'cause you never want to let that feeling go / when you love who you love who you love."
Speaking about the laugh at the end of the track, Katy tells "The Morning Mash Up," "I think that's just a love giggle. It's like the ones that Mariah Carey had in 1990 and stuff like that. Yea I think I was going for that, I think I was just so happy...I love that song." Check out the tune below and look for John's new album, Paradise Valley, in stores on August 20th.
Saira Mohan Ciara Lorri Bagley Laetitia Casta Anna Kournikova Karen Carreno
No comments:
Post a Comment