Wednesday, July 23, 2014

JESSICA ALBA Shares Her Secrets For A Happy Family Life & Keeping In Shape

Jessica Alba Stops By TargetNot only is Jessica Alba one of the most gorgeous actresses in Hollywood, she also seems like one of the most settled with husband Cash Warren and daughters Honor and Haven. She sat down for an interview where she opened up about how she maintains a happy home life, career satisfaction, and her amazing body. RELATED: Jessica Alba’s ready for the #CrackLifeOpen Challenge.

So how does Jessica keep things happy at home?

You’ve got to have the girls’ night out to complain about your husband or whatever it is. You have some fun, then you can go and enjoy the work, and you can take pride in it instead of it depleting you and being a burden.”

That’s a good strategy, isn’t it? LOL Jessica also shared her strategy for keeping herself in shape.

I hate working out. It’s boring! I really only did it when I had a job that was physically demanding. But from age 17 until I was 27, all I did were movies that were physically demanding—so all I did was work out all the time!”

And she even shared some diet tips.

I have the same food philosophy for myself as I do for my kids. We eat mostly lean protein and fresh fruit and vegetables, nothing processed or from a box, if we can. For me, when I don’t eat a ton of carbs, I have more energy. But I’ll for sure have a piece of chocolate. I will mow through a bowl of guacamole. If I’m not going to have dessert, I’ll have a martini.”

It’s so easy to overdo it with the starchy carbs, like bread, pasta, and rice; I do find I feel better when I don’t overeat them. But I love how she doesn’t completely deny herself!

Jessica Alba Stops By Target Jessica Alba Stops By Target Jessica Alba Stops By Target Jessica Alba Stops By Target Jessica Alba Stops By Target Jessica Alba Stops By Target Jessica Alba Stops By Target Jessica Alba Stops By Target Jessica Alba Stops By Target Jessica Alba Stops By Target

Photos by FAMEFLYNET

 

Source: http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2014/07/22/jessica-alba-shares-her-secrets-for-a-happy-family-life-keeping-in-shape/

Daisy Fuentes Eve Nicollette Sheridan Rosario Dawson Thora Birch Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment