Monday, September 30, 2013

Lena Dunham Shares Sweet Love Letter to her Man

Taking part in an unique art project, Lena Dunham shared a love letter written to her boyfriend Jack Antonoff in 2012 while on vacation.

The sweet e-mail will be part of artist Miranda July’s “We Think Alone” project, which also features letters by Kirsten Dunst and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, among others.

In part, Lena wrote: "I thought of you, like always, and I felt I could spend four days on a bench with you and it wouldn’t be enough time to hear all the stories you have to tell. I literally want to know everything you have ever seen and what you felt like while you were seeing it.”

She closes the letter with "I love you. Lena."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lena-dunham/lena-dunham-shares-sweet-love-letter-her-man-934778

Ashlee Simpson Elena Lyons Vinessa Shaw Raquel Alessi Cameron Richardson Amanda Marcum

No comments:

Post a Comment