Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Drake’s “Anchorman 2” Role: “Not Easy to Come By”

It’s one of the most anticipated sequels of all time, so it’s no wonder Drake had such a difficult time securing a spot on the cast of “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues.”

The handsome rapper told Chelsea Handler that he had to really push his way into the project, and ended up talking to Will Ferrell himself.

"I reached out to [Ferrell]. 'Anchorman' was a huge part of my life. I used to have this car that would allow you to play DVDs illegally through the front dash. It had a little screen where you could play movies. It would allow me to play movies so I would have 'Anchorman' on loop in my car. No music, just like 'Anchorman' consistently looping over and over and over. So, people would get in my car and you'd be mid-sex panther scene in 'Anchorman.'”

"So I asked him if I could do it and he and [director Adam Kay] were phenomenal about it. They let me be part of the scene, I got to improve, I got to interact with [Christina Applegate] and [Will Ferrell] and I got to look like Blue Ivy, seventies."






Get More:
Drake, Music News

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/drake/drake%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Canchorman-2%E2%80%9D-role-%E2%80%9Cnot-easy-come-by%E2%80%9D-930992

Laetitia Casta Anna Kournikova Karen Carreno Busy Philipps Monica Bellucci Shiri Appleby

No comments:

Post a Comment