Thursday, May 23, 2013

Chaz Bono 65 LBS Loss & Counting!

Chaz Bono’s 65 lbs weight loss is stunning the world of health and fitness because it wasn’t done with any fancy medicine or team of personal trainers. Find out what he did below, and see some photos and video.


You may remember the name. News came out that the daughter of Cher and Sonny Bono was interested in becoming a man. Chaz says he has always been a man trapped in a woman’s body, and was finally able to make the transition.

Chaz had always been a little “hefty,” or “fluffy” as some people put it. Well, now Chaz is a changed man. He has managed to lose 65 lbs, and is still working on it.

I’m sure I have ever seen someone so in control of their bodies. First, switching genders all together, then losing that much weight without pills or crash dieting? Pretty amazing dedication if you ask me.

Bono says he simply cut out starches (among many other things), and eats nothing but meat and vegetables.

“I really feel very satisfied and comfortable with the way I eat now, which is amazing, and for me, kind of a miracle…I never thought I’d be that kind of a person! … I just have a lot more confidence and that feels really cool…I really like what I see in the mirror.”

It is pretty amazing when you look at the pictures. He is a changed man, with a much more confident look.

As a result of his new found glory, Chaz has started to wish he could re-do his appearance on Dancing With The Stars: “I’d love to do ‘Dancing [with the Stars]‘ all over again. I’d do it so much better now than I did then!”

I guess we will have to see what is next for Chaz, who is a major LGBT supporter and advocate. Until then, check out some photos and video of Chaz Bono, 65 pounds lighter below.


27th Annual Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Film Festival - Opening Night Screenig of "La Mission" - Arrivals 27th Annual Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Film Festival - Opening Night Screenig of "La Mission" - Arrivals 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards - Arrivals



Pictures: PR Photos

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/x3WYLw3DpM0/

Mary Elizabeth Winstead Monica Keena Desiree Dymond Christina Applegate Katy Perry Samantha Mathis

No comments:

Post a Comment