Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ashley Tisdale & Christopher French: Toluca Lake Lovers

Enjoying some fresh air and sunshine, Ashley Tisdale and Christopher French opted for a leisurely stroll around Toluca Lake, California this morning (May 23).

The “High School Musical” actress and her musician boyfriend thought they were all alone until Tizzie spotted a shutterbug and covered her face with her sweatshirt.

Meanwhile, Ashley can breathe a little easier knowing that her 21-year-old stalker Nicolas Fiore has been slapped with a temporary restraining order.

In her court documents, Tisdale declared, "He is not my boyfriend, I don't know him and I have never met him. I have been mentally and psychologically harmed because of the harassment because I constantly fear for my safety and the safety of my boyfriend."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ashley-tisdale/ashley-tisdale-toluca-860357

Ashley Scott January Jones Michael Michele Gina Gershon Kate Walsh Arielle Kebbel

No comments:

Post a Comment