Monday, March 24, 2014

Amanda Seyfried on Kissing Megan Fox, Sex Scenes and More in W Magazine Interview

Amanda Seyfried opened up on a range of topics including her onscreen kiss with Megan Fox, sex scenes with costars, coping with fame and more in a cover story interview for W Magazine. She also posed for photos in cowboy boots and bikinis!




The 28-year-old actress has come a long way from her feature film debut in ‘Mean Girls’ ten years ago, appearing in a string of critically acclaimed movies including ‘Mama Mia,’ ‘Les Miserables’ as well as the biopic ‘Lovelace’ which saw her in the title role. She appears in the upcoming Seth MacFarlane comedic Western ‘A Million Ways to Die in the West,’ whose recent red band trailer has generated some buzz.

It’s not just Amanda Seyfried’s interview, but the photo spread in W Magazine has also drawn notice. It’s very much in keeping with the Western theme of the movie and sees her in cowboy boots and bikinis; a surefire attention grabber!

And if that doesn’t do the trick, there’s nothing like talking about a certain critically acclaimed movie that strangely failed to light up the box office, ‘Jennifer’s Body.’ Yes, that one. It saw Amanda Seyfriend and Megan Fox in a steamy love scene. She said of it, “We kissed really well together. We have similar kissing styles! If I watch the scene, it’s actually really sexy…We got it done for the masses, and, sadly, the masses didn’t show up.”

She went on to speak of other love scenes with other actors, saying, “I love acting like I’m in love! Sex scenes are great…A lot of my co-stars have been sexy guys my age who are really respectful and cool. So, why not? I’m not going to pretend it’s not fun.”

She also talked about her co-star Micah Alberti turned real-life boyfriend on “All My Children” the soap opera in which she began her career prior to “Mean Girls,” saying, “We kissed for the first time on the show. It was like a fairytale. When you’re young, it’s hard not to get together with your co-star. It’s not always the greatest idea, but the experience of making a television show or a movie is so intimate and romantic.”

She spoke of the HBO series ‘Big Love’ as truly launching her career, saying that was when “everything major” in her life began. “I was a teenager when I booked that part, and acting was definitely not the most important thing to me then. I was undecided about my career: I could have been a waitress in Allentown for the rest of my life! But Big Love cemented my feelings for acting.”

She later added: “Acting kind of bit me in the butt…On Big Love, I realized that I didn’t want to lose this thing that I had stumbled into. Now, I’m at the mercy of my calling. I was lucky back then and a little naive. Now I’m addicted. Addicted and scared but never bored. I get to be other people all the time, and there is nothing dull about that.”

She noted that it was during that time that she adopted her dog Finn who lately has become nearly as famous as she and even has his own Twitter account. “When I landed in Korea recently, there were people holding up pictures of Finn…In the past year, people just learned how to pronounce my last name correctly (Sigh-fred), but they all know everything about my dog.”

But she was not dismissive of her own fame, as she said, “It may be that I’m older, and it may be that social media is everywhere now. I don’t think I was really famous until last year — and I felt like no one paid much attention to what I was doing. That was good.” She pinpointed the rise in fame to ‘Les Miserables.’ “[It] was an international hit, and that changed things. Before, I was a little more anonymous.”

More of the W interview and the aforementioned sexy bikini and cowboy boots photos are here.







Pictures: PR Photos

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/NzOSECNWxhk/

Audrina Patridge Chloƫ Sevigny Sophia Bush Poppy Montgomery Summer Glau Nikki Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment