Saturday, June 22, 2013

JOHN TRAVOLTA The Star Reflects On The Passing Of His Friend James Gandolfini

'The Killing Season' - New York Screening

I had no idea that John Travolta and James Gandolfini were so close, but apparently they knew each other since they were kids, when Travolta’s father sold tires to Gandolfini’s dad.

While promoting his upcoming movie The Killing Season, John spoke to Extra TV about his thoughts on his friend and his untimely passing.  Here’s what John had to say about James;

“I already miss him. I think I embarrassed him often, I would hug him or kiss him. He’s a big macho guy.”

Travolta remembering Gandolfini’s gentle spirit, “He’s such a sweet soul…He’s a real friend you’d have before you got into show business, not after.”

When Travolta lost his son in 2009, Gandolfini was there for him. Travolta reminiscing, “He was one step ahead of you, even if you didn’t ask for it. He gave it to you.”

Travolta’s plan to help James Gandolfini’s family: ““I will … help the way he did with me, when I lost my son.”

Honestly, I’m still in shock that he passed.  I also think that Travolta will absolutely be there to help Gandolfini’s family. He just seems like that kind of guy.

'The Killing Season' - New York Screening 'The Killing Season' - New York Screening 'The Killing Season' - New York Screening 'The Killing Season' - New York Screening 'The Killing Season' - New York Screening 'The Killing Season' - New York Screening 'The Killing Season' - New York Screening 'The Killing Season' - New York Screening

Photos by Diane Cohen/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

Source: http://imnotobsessed.com/2013/06/21/john-travolta-star-reflects-passing-friend-james-gandolfini/

Natalie Imbruglia Christina Aguilera Mila Kunis Kat Von D LeAnn Rimes Anna Paquin

No comments:

Post a Comment