Thursday, June 27, 2013

Demi Lovato Talks Dad's Death on "Good Morning America"

She’s been a busy gal as of late, and Demi Lovato took some time for her loyal followers outside her Manhattan hotel this morning (June 27).

The “Heart Attack” singer was in good spirits following her appearance on “Good Morning America,” and signed autographs and posed for photos prior to heading inside.

During her interview on GMA, Demi talked about a Lovato scholarship program to help folks with mental illness get the treatment they need.

As for her fans, Lovato gushed, "They have stood by me through everything that I've been through in my life...I've had incredible support from them and they can help me get through anything."



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/demi-lovato/demi-lovato-talks-dads-death-good-morning-america-879628

Jennifer Morrison Noureen DeWulf Lauren German Ananda Lewis Cat Power Sarah Shahi

No comments:

Post a Comment