Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hayden Panettiere & Wladimir Klitschko: Tourist Twosome in Verona

Stepping out for some sightseeing, Hayden Panettiere and her boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko made their way around Verona, Italy yesterday (June 26).

The “I Love You Beth Cooper” babe and her massive main squeeze paid a visit to the Romeo & Juliet Balcony and chatted with a few locals along the way.

And given the tragic end of “Nashville” Season 1, Panettiere noted that her character Juliette Barnes will be starting from scratch this fall.

“With a character like that who has come full circle, there are things about her and things that she’s pulled that get exhausting to watch after a while and that I would never want her to go there again. Characters need to evolve. Expectations lead to disappointment, so I am eagerly waiting to find out what I’m gonna get to do. I put my trust in them last season and I think they did an amazing job, so I’m gonna do that again this season.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/hayden-panettiere/hayden-panettiere-wladimir-klitschko-tourist-twosome-verona-879523

Busy Philipps Monica Bellucci Shiri Appleby Jamie Chung Julie Benz Laura Harring

No comments:

Post a Comment