Friday, February 21, 2014

Lamar Odom: Khloe Will Always Be My Wife No Matter What

He’s been through a grueling year with substance abuse, career woes and a failed marriage, but Lamar Odom still isn’t giving up on Khloe Kardashian.

The former LA Clippers forward, who recently signed with the Spanish Laboral Kutxa basketball team, told Us Weekly his union with the E! reality television star isn’t over in his mind.

“Only time will tell. I hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife. Those were some of the best years of my life. Being married and being married to a woman I decided to marry was, besides having children, the most important thing in my life.”

Lamar added, “We all have regrets, but the thing is to learn from life. There is no one in this room, no one in this world, who can say, ‘I’m mistake-free, I’ve made no mistakes.’”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lamar-odom/lamar-odom-khloe-will-always-be-my-wife-no-matter-what-1061437

Giulianna Ramirez Denise Richards Zoe Saldana Katharine McPhee Emmy Rossum Kelly Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment