Saturday, December 28, 2013

KEVIN COSTNER Hot New Trailer: ‘Draft Day’ With Jennifer Garner & Denis Leary

kevin costner draft day 3

Okay, I’ll out myself right now. I’m not the biggest fan of sports movies. That’s probably because I’m not the biggest fan of sports. I’m one of those people who watches the Super Bowl for the commercials. Yet Kevin Costner’s new movie- a FOOTBALL movie- doesn’t look bad. It’s called ‘Draft Day.’ Kevin stars as the general manager of the Cleveland Browns. Jennifer Garner co-stars (and is perhaps his love interest?) in the movie. Denis Leary plays the coach. And I LOVE Frank Langella: he plays the team owner. On top of this amazing cast, ‘Draft Day’ is directed by Ivan Reitman, one of my favorite directors.

So although I’m not big on sports fan, I’m willing to give ‘Draft Day’ special consideration. This trailer has only further sold me. It looks like it has enough of a personal storyline to keep even non-football fans interested. Check out the trailer! Does ‘Draft Day’ look good to you?

Source: http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2013/12/28/kevin-costner-hot-new-trailer-draft-day-with-jennifer-garner-denis-leary/

Teri Hatcher Marla Sokoloff Portia de Rossi Jolene Blalock Hayden Panettiere Jennifer Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment