Friday, December 27, 2013

Kanye West: Imma Shut Up for Six Months!

He’s infamous for his long, profanity-laced rants, but Kanye West has pledged to turn over a new leaf in the New Year.

During his recent gig in Toronto, the “No Church In the Wild” rapper told the crowd he’ll quit being a negadude for at least the first half of 2014.

West noted, "I decided to completely focus everything in 2014 on all the new ideas and all the creative outlets."

"I'm not [going to] ever bring up Nike again. And the only way I'll bring them up is in a positive light. Because I actually appreciate the opportunity to have been able to make my own shoe with them, and if I didn't have the opportunity I wouldn't have my deal I have with Adidas right now."

Kanye added, "I just really feel like I want to be expressive with my work, with my music. I want to be expressive with this opportunity I have with Adidas, and just go home to my family.”



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kanye-west/kanye-west-imma-shut-six-months-999639

Gina Gershon Kate Walsh Arielle Kebbel Maria Sharapova Naomi Watts Alicia Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment