Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mobile World Congress day two wrap-up

Android Central

Day two of Mobile World Congress is in the bag, and it was another day filled with news from Barcelona about great Android-powered gadgets. I can't be the only one the sees phones and tablets and bugdroids in my sleep, and for an Android fan it's a good problem to have -- I'm certainly not complaining. We've seen something for just about everyone, from the small to the gigantic, and in every sort of style imaginable. It can get a bit overwhelming though, and that's why I'm here to help. I spend my day immersed in what's happening in Ciutat Comtal because you might not have time to.

Hit the jump, and let's walk through it all!

read more



Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/B_IAvWHFs_Q/story01.htm

IBASIS LIBERTY GLOBAL FACTSET RESEARCH SYSTEMS SONIC AUTOMOTIVE MENTOR GRAPHICS EMULEX ARROW ELECTRONICS

No comments:

Post a Comment